Welcome to the IPTC site for developers, the right place for help, best practices, or guidelines regarding the use and implementation of our standards.
Currently these sections are active:
- G2-Standards - the generic news exchange format NewsML-G2 including EventsML-G2 for structured event data
- ninjs - the standard for news in JSON format
- QCodes - the short format of URIs as defined by IPTC
- RightsML - the standard for expressing usage rights for news and online content
- rNews - the standard for embedding metadata into online news
- SportsML - the open and global standard for the exchange of sports data
Sections for other IPTC standards will be populated step by step by the corresponding IPTC Working Party.
All specifications and official documentation for our standards can be found on our main site www.iptc.org